Allegiant Air / crew "timed out"
My sister, who was reluctant to fly Allegiant, had her flight cancelled due to the crew being "Timed Out" under FAA rules. There was a delay on another flight the crew was on and that caused them to exceed their allowable hours flying back and forth in a certain period of time. I never heard of this and over 100 people had to miss their flight. I recommend the airline because they fly direct instead of having to go through Atlanta or Charlotte for everything. We had one very positive experience with them flying to Cincinnati and then flying home from Indianapolis..Not one single problem. I really hope this airline can do a better job because where else today can you get a flight direct. The concept is great, but I am concerned when I read about so many unhappy customers. Are their also happy customers? That is the real issue here folks.
More Allegiant Air Complaints & Reviews
- Allegiant Air - no contingency plan! 
- Allegiant Air - buyer beware the super-low fare - disgust awaits you! 
- Allegiant Air - bait & switch! 
- Allegiant Airlines - carry on luggage 
- Allegiant Air - cancellation rip off 
- Allegiant Travel Company / Allegiant Air - rude counter agent and over charge
- Allegiant Travel Company / Allegiant Air - policy change on emotional support animals in flight and rude personal.
- Allegiant Travel Company / Allegiant Air - flight
- Allegiant Travel Company / Allegiant Air - flight 1661
- Allegiant Travel Company / Allegiant Air - unethical behavior