All Access Tickets / Lost $1,339.96

1 9454 Wilshire Blvd. Suite M-11, Beverly Hills, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-280-8499

Purchased 2 row "c" [protected] to the 09/06/14 Austin Mahone Concert in Nashville on a site called concertticketcenter.com. The entire amount of $1, 399.96 was immediately placed on my card.

Shortly after, I received a sales receipt from a company called All Access Tickets claiming they were the seller.
Their email address is [protected]@allaccess[protected].com

The [protected] were ordered on the website concertticketcenter.com and were purchased for "row c" . Turns out, All Access Tickets was the actual seller. Concert Ticket Center allows them to anonymously post their [protected] on their website for sale in exchange for part of the profit. . Turns out Concert Ticket Center is an intermediary site only and takes no responsibility or ownership of anything other than to send you meaningless emails.

Alarms went off when I looked at the sales receipt from All Access Tickets.

Red Flag #1 - The receipt read 2 [protected] were purchased in rows 1-15 which do not exist at the venue.
Red Flag #2 - The letters TBD were next to the concert date 09/06/14.
Red Flag #3 - There was a note on the invoice that read "[protected] will be READY FOR DELIVERY by 09/02/14" which is 5 months from now and only 4 days prior to the concert date.

I called and voiced my concerns to Josh Greenly of All Access Tickets. In a nutshell, my daughter and I walked right into the Lion's mouth when that box was checked during the checkout process on the website concertticketcenter.com. The one stating we agreed to their very lengthy terms and conditions. I informed him that he charged me for [protected] we did not purchase in rows that don't exist for a concert he claims will be for a date that is "to be determined". He was a real smart @$$ and told me there are no cancellations or refunds and it wasn't his problem. Huh?

I informed him to cancel the order and refund my card. He refused. I told him I would file a dispute with my credit card company. He informed me "in writing" if he lost the charge back dispute, he would contact the police and he would "go after" the person who defrauded him - my 14 year old daughter!!!

Within hours, he claimed he had already shipped the [protected] and sent me a fed ex tracking number. I called Fed Ex and they said nothing had been picked up from them and they had only submitted information to created a shipping label.

I informed Josh I knew that they had not shipped and instructed him NOT to ship the [protected]. He did so anyway. The fed ex envelope arrived. I took the sealed intact envelope to a law firm and had them witness the state of the package and my opening the envelope because I feared the correct [protected] would not be in the envelope or he had just sent me an empty envelope.

Attached is a picture of what I received from All Access Tickets. I have filed a dispute with my bank and all of the documentation surrounding the matter has been turned over to attorneys.

After I left a bad review for All Access Tickets, his attorney (?) sent an email stating he had suffered damages in excess of 1 million dollars in less than a matter of days and if I didn't take down my reviews, he was going to sue me for at least that much. The attorney went on to demand I retract all statements and "apologize" for having made them.

How pathetic is that? I would have expected such from an attorney in the same office building, on the same floor and just a few doors down from All Access Tickets - 9454 Wilshire Blvd, . Beverly Hills, CA 90212.

This"attorney firm" incorporated All Access Tickets on 01/01/14. It's a little confusing because Josh at All Access Tickets proclaims that his business is more than 25 years old and has been operating out of the same building for more than 25 years. On top of that, Josh claims to sell more than one MILLION [protected] a year. That's a lot of revenue and taxes!

All Access Tickets
All Access Tickets

Kw
Apr 21, 2014

Comments

• Mo
      16th of Jan, 2019

Ma'am was your bank able to refund you? I am going through the same crap with these scammers.