AliExpress / refunds
I have made an order for a gold catsuit using a guest account and paid $38.32 using my Amex card then did not get an email confirmation so I thought it did not push through. I then placed another order for a gold catsuit and found a better deal for $29.66 but this time I signed up for an Aliexpress account. I have received the item and the payment was taken out of my Visa card.
I have received by Amex credit card statement and to my surprise, $38.32 was taken out and I did not receive the item. I have contacted Aliexpress on multiple occasions and have provided them all the details they need to investigate. I was told many times via chat support that someone from their escalations group will contact me via email and ignore the generic email they sent.
Until finally, I am told to do something different which is to report it to my bank which I think is crazy as this is not a fraudulent transaction. This is the responsibility of the merchant and not the bank. Reporting this to the bank would mean I would need to cancel the card which is very inconvenient on my end.
I do not appreciate that I was made to wait for nothing. Aliexpress should be coordinating with American Express to check the approval codes and not my bank.
I have attached a copy of my statement, the generic email and the chat messages.
More AliExpress Complaints & Reviews
- Aliexpress.com / Alibaba.com - buyer protection & escrow & service is a scam 
- AliExpress - cheating 
- AliExpress.com - avoid like the plague 
- AliExpress - defective products on aliexpress 
- AliExpress - fraudulent charges 
- Worldchips - tda7492 2x50w wireless bluetooth 4.0 stereo amplifier board
- AliExpress - serrapeptase, enteric coated, from mbhave, order id : 1019 646 473 177 02, ordered on may 20 2019: can $ 204.47
- AliExpress - extremely unethical seller didn't ship the order, didn't extend buyer protection time and basically stole my money and don't reply to emails 
- AliExpress - phone
- AliExpress - bad place for shopping