Alcatel / phone - alcatel mini
I bought an Alcatel Mini for around $130 in April, after the owner of the store telling me that "Its a great new phone, no ones ever had a problem with them etcetc" Yeah sounded too good to be true. Not even a month later the phone messed up. Screen wouldnt work, menu screen kept sliding down on its own and completely glitching out. I had to send it back through the store I bought it from. Took 2 MONTHS to get this phone back. Whoever send it, sent it to Toronto, kept it there and fought with another woman I was dealing with in the same store, and it took another 3 weeks after that to get this phone back. Needless to say they "Updated" it. Not 2 months later and the phone is already crapping out on me. Everything is unresponsive and takes 2 minutes to send a 2 letter text. Can't find any support for this and the store is only going to make me send the damn thing away for another 2 months. I want my money back, would rate 0/10 would not recommend this phone to anyone. 3/10 would not deal with same store if I had to deal with the owner again. Now looking at this phone online and apparently its 29.99 at Walmart. Yeah that should tell ya something right there.
More Alcatel Complaints & Reviews
- Alcatel - crap phones, crap service 
- Alcatel - mobile hang problem and not charging with charger but usb charger is on ` 
- Alcatel - transfer to another phone 
- Straight Talk Customer Service Reps - alcatal one touch galaxy core prime 
- Alcatel - very bad service!
- Alcatel - tablet device
- Alcatel - alcatel pixi 4
- Alcatel - I want to complain about the tablet received through online purchase.
- Alcatel - alcatel one touch a521l
- Alcatel - android phone