Alcatel / phone - alcatel mini

Shelburne, Canada Review updated:

I bought an Alcatel Mini for around $130 in April, after the owner of the store telling me that "Its a great new phone, no ones ever had a problem with them etcetc" Yeah sounded too good to be true. Not even a month later the phone messed up. Screen wouldnt work, menu screen kept sliding down on its own and completely glitching out. I had to send it back through the store I bought it from. Took 2 MONTHS to get this phone back. Whoever send it, sent it to Toronto, kept it there and fought with another woman I was dealing with in the same store, and it took another 3 weeks after that to get this phone back. Needless to say they "Updated" it. Not 2 months later and the phone is already crapping out on me. Everything is unresponsive and takes 2 minutes to send a 2 letter text. Can't find any support for this and the store is only going to make me send the damn thing away for another 2 months. I want my money back, would rate 0/10 would not recommend this phone to anyone. 3/10 would not deal with same store if I had to deal with the owner again. Now looking at this phone online and apparently its 29.99 at Walmart. Yeah that should tell ya something right there.

Al
Sep 26, 2014

Comments

• Bh
      Feb 02, 2012
    Alcatel - Lost

My name is Bhudev SIngh, i had lost my mobile one month ago.
    and the IEMEI No, is :-359089031789118