Albertsons / usda choice cross rib roast or steak
The picture in the advertisement in the weekly add was not accurate and depicted a higher quality cut of meat than what was being sold. This is false advertising. When this was brought to the managers attention he told me it was just a stock photo and didn't represent what was actually being sold.
Montana law provides broad protections from false advertising and is outlined in Montana Code § [protected] and § [protected]:
In accordance to this code, it is unlawful to use any unfair or deceptive practice in advertising.
Montana law states there is a general ban on "unfair methods of competition and unfair or deceptive acts or practices". False advertising, fraudulent sales practices, efforts to deceive consumers, and attempts to undercut free and fair competition are outlawed.
More Albertsons Complaints & Reviews
- Albertsons - denied check cashing 
- Albertsons - reverse racism is alive and well in murphy texas! no lunch! no restroom break? 
- Albertsons - poor customer service 
- Albertsons - rediculous company policy 
- Albertsons - terrible experience
- Albertsons - hash browns
- Albertson's - manager's out of line!! 
- Albertsons - promposal balloon
- Albertsons - ten cents
- Albertsons - their is a worker that u have working in gardens ca at the albertson and she has been on drugs