Albertsons / unethical behaviour

1 710 A Paseo Del Pueblo Sur, Taos, NM 87571, Taos, NM, United States Review updated:

I was in the store on 12/22/2018 on one of the end caps and a store manager named Richard came up to me and asked if I needed anything I let him know I was fine and we continued talking about our families and plans for Christmas as we were talking two other employees were watching us and pointing at us and taking our pictures. one employee name was Amanda. It made me feel very uneasy. I told Richard that it wasn't cool what they were doing and he agreed and stated he would talk to them after I left. and I haven't been back to the store there since.

Ja
Dec 26, 2018

Comments

27th of Dec, 2018

Albertson's Juan Tabo Albuquerque. There's an employee there, a cashier we call "pinhead" now because he's such a dick to customers. He always tells us to "be safe" after being a jerk, usually by abruptly ordering us around. I've seen him on his break, smoking by himself, before going in to be a dick again to customers. It's not my fault he's short, but apparently I'm to blame in his beady little racoon eyes.