Albertsons / the manager denise l's attitude at 89138 location on charleston on 10.15.17 at night
About the Manager Denise L's attitude at 89138 Location on Charleston on 10.15.17 at night around 7 to 9 PM or so.
She had the worse attitude I ever encountered in the service industry, rude and condescending. At the check-out, I asked her to double bag things, and she started arguing with me, and refused. Not even in a nice matter, just flat out cold, arrogant, and mean. she thinks she is a big-shot manager that she does not need to be nice to customers. I needed those bags for special reasons, and she is the 1st one refused in the history of my grocery shopping, and I spent an average of $500.00 weekly on grocery bills. I will have to go to Smith's now instead to avoid her.
More Albertsons Complaints & Reviews
- Albertsons - denied check cashing 
- Albertsons - reverse racism is alive and well in murphy texas! no lunch! no restroom break? 
- Albertsons - poor customer service 
- Albertsons - rediculous company policy 
- Albertsons - terrible experience
- Albertsons - hash browns
- Albertson's - manager's out of line!! 
- Albertsons - promposal balloon
- Albertsons - ten cents
- Albertsons - their is a worker that u have working in gardens ca at the albertson and she has been on drugs