Albertsons / service and machines
I shop at the Albertson's near work. It has been my experience that the machines are way to slow to process effectively. The lines are long and inefficient for the amount of shoppers needing service.
You need to update the debt/credit machines and hire more check out folks. Every time I go in during lunch I walk away. It is overcrowded and the lines are way too long to be efficient. The checkers tell me the machines are too slow and outdated.
If you want to make money and have a good service for the folks of the community, please re-evaluate the efficiency of the store. It is one of the most consistently backed up slow service store I have ever encountered.
Here is the address:
5881 E Charleston Blvd
Please for the sake of the community, correct this slow outdated machines and hire more checkers during peak hours.
More Albertsons Complaints & Reviews
- Albertsons - denied check cashing 
- Albertsons - reverse racism is alive and well in murphy texas! no lunch! no restroom break? 
- Albertsons - poor customer service 
- Albertsons - rediculous company policy 
- Albertsons - terrible experience
- Albertsons - hash browns
- Albertson's - manager's out of line!! 
- Albertsons - promposal balloon
- Albertsons - ten cents
- Albertsons - their is a worker that u have working in gardens ca at the albertson and she has been on drugs