Albertsons / organic produce
My Albertsons in Riverside, CA 92508 (Trautwein), just changed the whole produce section to include a big variety of organic fruit. This is fine but I would appreciate them segregating the ORGANIC fruit into a fenced off area or something. I am not willing to pay the higher prices for organic fruit so for everything I buy I have to look around, read labels and determine organic bananas or regular. This makes my shopping experience frustrating and longer. To tell you the truth, I've more than once eliminated produce altogether since the change because I can't deal with the searching (i.e. forget, no grapes this trip).
If this isn't rectified I may have to shop elsewhere since I like to get all my items at one place.
More Albertsons Complaints & Reviews
- Albertsons - denied check cashing 
- Albertsons - reverse racism is alive and well in murphy texas! no lunch! no restroom break? 
- Albertsons - poor customer service 
- Albertsons - rediculous company policy 
- Albertsons - terrible experience
- Albertsons - hash browns
- Albertson's - manager's out of line!! 
- Albertsons - promposal balloon
- Albertsons - ten cents
- Albertsons - their is a worker that u have working in gardens ca at the albertson and she has been on drugs