[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car / rent a car

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Please see the detais for my reservation.

When I arrived there, she said the total was 132, 00 dolars cause I was oblied to add the liabily insurance.
Ok, I did and was happy with 132, 00.
When I give back the car in LAX, they chrge more then doble, + 144, 00 dolar.
This is so absurd, how came you sell, and give me a amount, and when I get the car back, charge more 144, 00 and not even explain.
The guy give me the recepeit, and I thought it was a difference, maybe because of fuel, or something.
That was implied even a turism tax????
are you people crazy?
(Itinerary # [protected])
Rental car overview

Alamo
Midsize - SUV
San Diego (San Diego Intl.)
Map and directions
1173444985COUNT
Pick-up and Drop-off
Pick-up
Sep 8, 9:00am
San Diego (San Diego Intl.)
When you arrive
See shuttle policy for arrival information.
Effective january 20, 2016, Alamo car rental will be in the new consolidated rental car facility at the san diego interNational airport. There will be consolidated bus service from the terminal to the rental car facility. Upon arrival at the airport. Proceed to baggage claim on the lower level and collect your checked bags. From the terminal follow the signs to the rental car bus staging area. Upon arrival to the facility follow the signage provided.
Drop-off
Sep 11, 9:00am
Los Angeles (LAX)
Drop-off instructions
Counter and car in terminal
Open 24 hours

Base Price: $39.00
Taxes and Fees: $45.54
Paid: $40.00
Collision Damage Plan: $40.00

Unless otherwise specified, rates are quoted in USD. Rental fees are due at pick-up. The total price includes all mandatory taxes and fees.
Mileage: Unlimited mileage

169 points
for this trip
Late fees
The following fees may be charged at the time of rental for additional services.
Extra day: $13.00
Extra hour: $4.33

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Romina Lindemann, Sep 13, 2018

not sure what to write in here, got a little confuded

• Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, Sep 20, 2018

Romina Lindermann,
    We’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
    We look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards,