[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car / over charged and customer service is the worst. please stay away from alamo rent a car.

Palm Springs, CA, United States

I rent a car from long beach international airport in Feb 18, 2017 and returned the car in the different location. I called Alamo ahead of time asking, was there any charge will be if I returned the car to different location, and the Alamo did not provide the clear explanation about charging for returning the car to a different location. I returned the car back to palm spring int airport instead. So when the bills came, it was almost 300$ extra from the rental agreement. So, I tried to return the car back to the long beach airport but the alamo rent a car manager at Palm springs international did not let me return the car back to a long beach airport. So I called the customer service and they gave me the phone number that no one has ever been there to talk with( this is the phone number that they customer service gave it on me ***[protected]***.) When I saw the over charge on the receipt, I tried to return the car back to long beach airport but the Alamo Rent a car at Palm spring international airport did not let me return the car back to long because airport. I called my bank to dispute the charge and I have never given up for this unprofessional Alamo rent a car staffs. The war has been going and I will continue to complain and not given up on this unacceptable over charge from Alamo.

• Resolution statement

• Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, Mar 14, 2017

Oom A.
    We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please send us a detailed email to [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
    We look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards,