AJ's Auto Inc / refund for down payment

Marietta, GA, US Review updated:

I financed a 2012 Chrysler 300 from AJ'S AUTO on October 24, 2017. During the purchase, it was taking long for an answer, if I was approved or not! Even though I had already submitted my information through texted message before I came and sales rep ( Anthony )said I was already approved. Therefore, I was rushed into getting this car due to it was close to their closing time and they were ready to go! I'm filing a complaint because Aj requested for the car back and had it towed on November 11, 2017 and they provided false information about the mileage on the car. I text Aj on November 13, 2017 and He stated that I needed to call in to update my information. However, when I called he stated that I had other people driving the car and I lied about my location and then he hung up! I didn't even get to respond and clear that false statement. I tried to call back but he didn't answer so I texted him back and requested for a refund for my down payment but He hasn't responded back! This company is a rip off and I wished I did my research on the BBB because they have a F and 17 complaints against them! All I want is $11011.78 back from my down payment!

Ke
Nov 20, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 20, 2017

For a sum of money that large you may want to get the police and/or a lawyer involved.