Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Sawgrass Logo

Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Sawgrass

Having problems with Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Sawgrass?

Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Sawgrass Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 761 8059 (Service)
+1 855 979 4087 (Body Shop)
5901 Madison Ave
Tamarac, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Sawgrass Customer Service. Initial Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Sawgrass complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Sawgrass above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Sawgrass. Discuss the issues you have had with Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Sawgrass and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Sawgrass Complaints & Reviews

Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep SawgrassNever go for service or repairs

I wrote this to the Service Director

Mr. Pete Martino
I have a modified Dodge Grand Caravan 2005, because it has a ramp to enter with my wheelchair.
I Went to Arrigo Sawgrass to fix a problem I had with the door locks of my van.
They came to the conclusion that the body control module was bad and they would have to replace it.
The van spend all day in the workshop, I got a call from Bob Greenberg. He asked if the van had been modified and I answer Yes, but that company does not touch what refers to door locks.
He told me that it was OK and that they would work in the car. That was all that he told me. Check your recordings.
At the end of the evening he call me to pick up the van, they couldn't fix anything and Bob Greenberg said that I had to pay for the work that they did.
Arriving at the office of Bob Greenberg I said that I would carry my van, and he said that for that, I would have to pay two hours of labor, they never fix the problem, How I'm going to pay for something that was not fixed, Bob Greenberg said that when he call me by phone He told me that changing the BCM would not resolve the problem and that I told him to just do it. Bob Greenberg never told me that by phone or in person, instead he gave me the assurance that changing the BCM all would be well. I did not want to discuss because talking with Bob Greenberg is like talking to a wall, in addition to make up that I told him "that if the work repair would not fix the problem, I want it anyways", I said that he didn't tell me that and He replied that he told me that by phone (NOT TRUE), I was with my wife and prefer not to discuss with him.
I have had previous problems to repair my car in Arrigo Sawgrass, I thought it was a serious company and ensured his work, but I was wrong. I have been his client for more than 5 years and you can be sure that I will never go to Arrigo Sawgrass again, they just lose a good client like my wife who has a Jeep Grand Cherokee 2012, and myself with a Dodge grand caravan 2005. These are 2 cars that in the near future will need service, but because of their ineptitude to do the job we won't come to Arrigo Sawgrass not even to do an oil change.
I Paid $445.20 for the BCM malfunctioning and charged me $251.29 for labor that didn't solve the problem.
The only thing I ask is that they returned me the money that I paid for something that does not work.
He answer me that He will talk to Bob Greenberg on June 14 but nothing has happened since that day, I wrote him 4 times and no answer.

Arrigo Dodge West Palm Beach — refund for extended service contract

I purchased a brand new Dodge 1500 pick up truck in August 2014. I traded that vehicle in on June 23, 2014. I...

Arrigo Dodge Chrysler JeepBad service

I drove my Jeep Grand Cherokee to the Arrigo dealership in Tamarac, Fl. to have a diagnostic check up done on it again since I had had one done when I 1st purchased the Jeep about 9 months or so ago from a private owner. I explained this time to Ryan that it was running GREAT.

When I turned the vehicle over to Ryan Chasteen the Service Consultant on Friday October 21st he DROVE my perfectly WORKING Jeep into the garage area before that we had even opened the hood and listened to the engine running together and it sounded GREAT as in Perfect like a purr he said the check engine light was on but that was good because it’s when it blinks and stays on that its usually a bad sign, but when I picked it up on Tuesday it would not even start the light now blinks and as of Weds. it won’t even try to turn over.

UNBELIEVABLE! What was FISHY is I had asked for a diagnostic check up not to take the things or parts apart in any way and when I went to pick up this vehicle on Monday since Ryan contacted me by leaving me a message on my cell phone that I could come on Monday to pick it up and I COULD NOT because according to Ryan the Mechanic wasn’t there? (as if he was the only one involved here or available) until Tuesday and that I would have to pick it up the next day Tuesday October 25th. So I did and it was then I had to have it towed to my home because the Jeep would NOT even start.

Ryan states to me now that they had to push it outside and that I would need my engine replaced that there’s rattling inside, etc. Could not determine the exact cause but it would be very costly as in over $3, 600 and I almost had a heart attack since I am going through some financial hardships with my baby son right now. I just want the vehicle I turned in back. It ran PERFECT until the moment I turned it over to this Service Department. I am one to not get too caught up with mysterious behavior, but I did observe on Monday a Jeep just like mine lifted close to and in the same garage area that my Jeep was. Fishy, and it really stinks if you ask me.

Please have them do the right thing and make this annoyance righteous and avoid a possible litigative result. Have them conduct and act with righteousness and have them take true ownership of their Service Departments acts or I will be forced to take other recourses that are available fortunately to us here as US citizens. As you can detect at this point I am not only frustrated and disappointed in having brought it in but extremely puzzled with the results of this FIASCO so far. So I guess it is up to me to insure that the end is NOT in sight until these actual issues are addressed. I am even going as far as to open a case in the transaction of $110 that was charged to my account now due to what seems to be the loss I feel of a engine that works great. I have now incurred additional cost like the tow fee due to the inabilities of your service department not giving me back the truck I gave them.

Arrigo dcj sawgrassBad Service

I brought my jeep srt8 into arrigo sawgrass and they rotated my tires that are diff sizes. They damaged the rear rims and tires. After a few weeks of arguing they finally admitted fault. And service mgr Pete Martino said he was embarrassed that his tech did it. Now after all that. Pete Martino now wants ME to pay for the tires to be replaced. It is a shame when a dealer makes a mistake and refuses to make it right. He has had my truck for 6 weeks and no solution in sight. I will never recommend any arrigo dealership to anyone and will never return as a customer. They have 0 credibility.

• Gi
          gina5365 Feb 10, 2014

i purchased a 2005 honda oddesey(used) for 10, 000.00 cash... brought the car bach a week later cause it was making a sound. the stated it was a bottom motor mount and it was fine. come to find out engine is blown. car has been parked since december 2 2013. no one is helping me .. what to do??????

gina perkins [protected]
          1232 nw 37 street
          miami fl 33142

Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep — New car a lemon and no Customer Satisfaction

So I got the fiat 500 sport from Arrigo dodge chrysler jeep dealership and I only had it for 2 days when I...

Arrigo Dodge — deduction from 1410.00 dollars

They deducted $984.09 from the money that I paid for 7=seventy coverage for full coverage for repairs on 2009...