AirTran Card Services / credit card fraud
On February 7, 2009, I received a bill from AirTran's credit card company, in the amount of $77.95. When I contacted the company, Rochelle informed me that $24.95, were charges for the purchase of a subscription to Time Magazine, and two $25.00 charges for late fees. I advised Rochelle that I had never ordered or authorized with my signature via credit card, or any other manner to purchase such magazine. I requested the card to be cancelled and advised her that as of that date, I had not even activated the card. Rochelle informed me that I would be responsible for the balance even after I had cancelled the card.
On March 1, 2009, I wrote a letter to AirTran's Credit Card Co. requesting a copy of the contract with my signature authorizing the purchase to the magazine, for which of course, no response to this date. I have just received a new bill (March 23, 2009) in the amount of $95.51, with a new late fee.
I fear what this will do to my credit as I work hard to maintain a good credit history.
More AirTran Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- Southwest Airlines - items stolen out of luggage. 
- Southwest Airlines - baggage lost 
- AirTran Airways - airtran cancellation charges 
- Southwest Airlines - refund money credit from last year 
- Southwest Airlines - open seating - not 
- Southwest Airlines - late night flight delay due to mechanical issues and missing flight crew 
- Southwest Airlines - boarding
- Southwest Airlines - canceled flight and following treatment
- Southwest Airlines - customer desk service, logan airport
- Southwest Airlines - flight