AirTran Card Services / Credit card fraud

AirTran Card Services
P.O. Box 13337
Phone: 866-802-6562
On February 7, 2009, I received a bill from AirTran's credit card company, in the amount of $77.95. When I contacted the company, Rochelle informed me that $24.95, were charges for the purchase of a subscription to Time Magazine, and two $25.00 charges for late fees. I advised Rochelle that I had never ordered or authorized with my signature via credit card, or any other manner to purchase such magazine. I requested the card to be cancelled and advised her that as of that date, I had not even activated the card. Rochelle informed me that I would be responsible for the balance even after I had cancelled the card.
On March 1, 2009, I wrote a letter to AirTran's Credit Card Co. requesting a copy of the contract with my signature authorizing the purchase to the magazine, for which of course, no response to this date. I have just received a new bill (March 23, 2009) in the amount of $95.51, with a new late fee.
I fear what this will do to my credit as I work hard to maintain a good credit history.

A  5th of Jan, 2010 by
Worst airline EVER. They never honor their credit card rewards program for myself or my adult daughter. They tear our luggage up everytime. This time they broke my snorkel packed inside of clothing inside a suitcase. They are rude. Their credit card dept. has no email for complaints, and the staff are very nonchalant when taking complaints outsourced from a bizillion miles away. The airlines cancelled my paid flight without so much as a phone call, letter, or email. "they may have sent a junk email". We flew American Airlines recently and were so happy with the plane, staff, and on time flights. What an awful airlines, and Juniper Credit is a joke!!!
N  11th of Jun, 2011 by

Airtran Credit Card - loan sharks

Doing business with Airtran credit card is like doing business with a loan shark. Beware.