Airtel Prepaid Connection / very poor customer service!
I have been using a number as prepaid connection. The number is recharged on 25/04/2007 for 360 rupees and at about 8.30 pm there is a message saying that this number is moved to postpaid plan and the cell phone disconnected. The clarification sought on 26/4/2007... the customer care at number [protected] says that my number is activated on some other name is postpaid plan... contact prepaid dept... then the customer care [protected] when contacted says that this is postpaid contact the other dept... i have wasted 2 hrs explaining the problem at last some complaint is registered but nothing has been done so far my number is disconnected for more that 14 hrs now. Very poor customer service!
More Airtel Prepaid Connection Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming - charged more for no service
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet