Airtel Prepaid Connection / very poor customer service!

I have been using a number as prepaid connection. The number is recharged on 25/04/2007 for 360 rupees and at about 8.30 pm there is a message saying that this number is moved to postpaid plan and the cell phone disconnected. The clarification sought on 26/4/2007... the customer care at number [protected] says that my number is activated on some other name is postpaid plan... contact prepaid dept... then the customer care [protected] when contacted says that this is postpaid contact the other dept... i have wasted 2 hrs explaining the problem at last some complaint is registered but nothing has been done so far my number is disconnected for more that 14 hrs now. Very poor customer service!

A  23rd of Aug, 2007 by
I have been using 2 numbers 9902197785 and 9980254938 before one month.But suddenly airtel customer bar the calls. Because of the reason instead of passport size photo we gave stamp size photo. After that I submitted The Correct documents in AIRTEL office (Bannerghatta road,Banglore) on 18-Aug 2007... Once i went to airtel office and asked about this matter they told me it will take 2 days time. They told me it will be activated on 20 Aug... But till now it was not working... Very poor costumer service.
N  12th of Sep, 2007 by
I m trying to call customer service but they have blocked this service. A computer message tells to send the complaint to 121 in less than 130 words.I m very angry about this. My gprs speed is too slow about 2 kbps. I have complained 100 times but they have not solved my problem.
A  21st of Jan, 2009 by
I M Jatin Sahni my mobile is 9729020090 .mis behave with me of Ms. Sukhwinder Kour her mobile number 9896276372 in Panipat airtel office Near N.K. Tower.Pleaseaction immediatly.
N  29th of Jan, 2009 by
Dear Sir,
I am Ankur Kumar from Karnal (Haryana).
I am Using ur Airtel Connection for Since 2006. And i activated ur Rs. 39 Plan which is used for two local numbers 10 Paise per Minute. i was using this plan from 3-4 months after that My call charges have changed i am paying 20 paisa per minute. i want my call charges should be changed at 10 Paisa Per Minute.
An early action in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanking You