Airtel Prepaid / poor service and wrong gprs charges
Im Joseph Dsouza my pre-paid mobile no is [protected] Im very disappointed by the kind of call center airtel is running I have been calling the call center for past 4 days regarding my complaint that im charged wrongly for the gprs connection. On the first day I called they said the line is down call us after 2 HOURS i CALLED UP AFTER 4 hours and explain every thing I get the same reply that call us after 2 hours .Then when I tried it was closed for the day so sms the complaint again no reply and I was continuously debited 11.99rs from my account and then again I called the next day One of your csr answered my call and put me on hold and never turned up. Then again I tried later one female picked up and she could not resolve the problem so I asked her to connect me to the supervisor She put me on hold and turned up with the answer that there is no supervisor right now we will call u within 4 hours and im still waiting for it.
Then today I called up a female answered my call and I believe that she must be the same girl when she heard my complaint she hanged the phone,then again I called up one guy picked up and I directly asked him to connect me to the supervisor or any one senior above you he said Im the one I have been working for past 6 months then I still insisted to connect me to the supervisor he put me on hold for 5 mins and never turned back the call got disconnected I m fed up. Very poor service!
More Airtel Prepaid Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - barred outgoing calls to other networks
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure