Airtel Prepaid / poor service and wrong gprs charges

Im Joseph Dsouza my pre-paid mobile no is [protected] Im very disappointed by the kind of call center airtel is running I have been calling the call center for past 4 days regarding my complaint that im charged wrongly for the gprs connection. On the first day I called they said the line is down call us after 2 HOURS i CALLED UP AFTER 4 hours and explain every thing I get the same reply that call us after 2 hours .Then when I tried it was closed for the day so sms the complaint again no reply and I was continuously debited 11.99rs from my account and then again I called the next day One of your csr answered my call and put me on hold and never turned up. Then again I tried later one female picked up and she could not resolve the problem so I asked her to connect me to the supervisor She put me on hold and turned up with the answer that there is no supervisor right now we will call u within 4 hours and im still waiting for it.

Then today I called up a female answered my call and I believe that she must be the same girl when she heard my complaint she hanged the phone,then again I called up one guy picked up and I directly asked him to connect me to the supervisor or any one senior above you he said Im the one I have been working for past 6 months then I still insisted to connect me to the supervisor he put me on hold for 5 mins and never turned back the call got disconnected I m fed up. Very poor service!

N  31st of May, 2007 by

Airtel GPRS Prepaid Plan - Unable to activate GPRS

I use airtel prepaid plan. I had made at least 50 sms to 121 about my activation of gprs. But it was not activated. At least i made a personal call to my friend about this. He had some friends in airtel and at last it was activated but to my strange it is not having linkage to my pc. Only airtel live can be view.
N  17th of Sep, 2007 by
i m kishna from jamshedpur n ma airtel retailer from last one n half year.but havin some problem from last two month as i was not able to call our customer care or dealer.i have a airtel prepaid connectio no. 9931077808 with GPRS.my monthely internet charges Rs.249.but my last bill update for GPRS is Rs.380(13/09/07). 130 exta taken n m not able complain it. and one more problem is i m not able to use my internet while roaming from last three month.
i will b greatful if sombody pay attainction to my problm.thank u...
A  24th of Sep, 2007 by
I want disconnect my ringtone subscription pack
existing on my mobile number 9892287841