Airtel Prepaid / deduction of credit for unwanted services without request
Without my request or my knowledge airtel have deducted for membership for some entertainments services like love. It had been noticed that lot of unwanted sms stuffs and invitation calls are received which disturbs during office recehours / meetings. Expecting a better service from this mobile service provider in future.in name of entertainments please dont fool the customers by deducting from the credits without their knowledge or acceptance.
Today I had recharged for rs. 122 and received a erecharge sms saying talktime credited rs.108.58, mrp 122.00, trans id [protected]
When I checked the balance with *123# it was showing only rs.90. When checked with a customer service officer by dialing 121 received an information that I had been deducted for subscribing for entertainment service like love.
When I complained that I never request or subscribe that service he told me to sms to unsubscribe. Very bad service!
More Airtel Prepaid Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - barred outgoing calls to other networks
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure