Airtel Postpaid Connection / customer harassment, unsatisfactory service
I got a new connection from Airtel postpaid of plan Rs.599/-. From Calcutta, West Bengal Circle.
After using it for just 15 days, one of the executive from there customer Care asked me to pay a amount of Rs.400/- plus, as I am nearing to the credit limit.
I said that unless I received any bill and just using for it 15 days how come I can pay the said amount, I also said them unless I receive any bill statement, I shall not pay any amount.
After a week, again an executive form their customer Care. Asked me to pay the total bill of Rs.735/- as this is the bill amount been made in respect of my number. But as I am not in the town, so I said once I returned from my trip, I will pay the said amount by checking the bill. Just on the same evening my connection get disconnected. And I am totally taken back, how could they can do it, After returning from my trip, when I asked to their customer Care.
They said that it is their system of operation once the amount get exceeded the credit limit they will disconnect the service. OH GOD! what type of Operator... they are.
I have disconnected the connection and taken a new Hutch Connection which is much finer way of operation.
I don't know if anyone have any answer for this harassment and way to deal with.
Thanks and Regards,
More Airtel Postpaid Connection Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - Alloting my air Tel no to some one else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data