[Resolved] Airtel Mega Broadband / internet not working

1 Tanzania Review updated:

dear concerned,

i dont know wether this letter reaches a reliable person or not but still let me tell you that airtel mega offer for internet is not upto airtel brand image.i am working at tanzania and before leaving india i got a airtel connection so that i can be in touch with my family and the number is+[protected] and the location is BENIADIH,DIST-GIRIDIH,JHARKHAND-815301 but after around 20 days also inetrnet is not working despite calling customer care for numerous times and even they do not respond properly.till date the connection of internet has not been installed and i am in deep problem and as my father can not deal with this kind of situation he wrote me that this is the problem which he is facing in india also customer care person is saying the servor speed is not good enough that you can talk on internet if this is fact please help me out what can i do now or tell me do u have anyother plan,system etc through which i can have internet working at that area.please revert back with proper solution and for this kind help i would always praise airtel as i do now.

thanks.
tanzania

Resolution statement

Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Jan 14, 2013

Namaste Mr.Bhatnagar,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 07 Jan 2013 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Regards
Rakesh Ranga
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

Comments

Ro
  7th of Jan, 2013
Airtel Broadband - Internet not working
India

Dear sir,

I am using the airtel braodband from last 7 year. But from last one year totally fed up from airtel service(internet stops working 4-5 times in a month) .we regret to inform you that i am unable to access net on my connection from past 1 month.
You are requested to please get the same fixed immediately & oblige.

Connection reference
user name : Rohit Bhatnagar
telephone no: 0522 - 4070749
address : 557/9A Om Nagar alambagh Lucknow, UP-226005
ph : 9936093025, 9621203564
mail id : simpybhatnagar@gmail.com.