Airtel India / is this how airtel talks about & ldquo;100% bill accuracy” service guarantee?
In continuation of our discussion on 29th Sep 2006 regarding my billing irregularities by AirTel, I am furnishing the following details as requested by you and as part of your continued personal efforts to satisfy all SATYAMites.
Please note I took my 2nd AirTel Mobile connection on 24th August 2006 with M. No: 9ssss and Account Number 10ssssss with Basis Bill Plan CUG 499 Plan with plan benefits includes, Local M2M 499 Mins Discount and 499 Local and National SMS Free.
FYI please note in your previous bill dated 27th August 2006, plan benefit Local M2M Mins Free was implemented and billed correctly.
But suddenly to this contrary and to my surprise, I received your latest bill dated 27th Sep 2006, with billing irregularities stating only 499 minutes Local A2A Free (Means Airtel to Airtel Free).
This act is outrageous, unethical, unprofessional, misleading and misinformation campaign resulting in duping and cheating of customers by Airtel.
Further while contacting your call center on 29th Sep-2006, I asked the concerned person to put me on to his manager and I was kept on hold for 30 mins and suddenly they disconnected the call and the person was so rigid in answering and trying to justify the billing.
Is this how AirTel talks about “100% Bill accuracy” service guarantee??
More Airtel India Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - barred outgoing calls to other networks
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure