Airtel Hyderabad / pathetic customer service!
I am using airtel prepaid connection. Recently i bought a top up recharge card and tried recharging. I could not do it as it shows the voucher is already used. I called airtel cust care and they told voucher is valid and i can try. I tried several times and i could not do. I called cust care but they are hopeless. They do some timepass with useless advices asking to try after one or two hours. Meanwhile i bought another card of other denomination and tried but same problem. I made nearly 10 complaints to airtel cust care. But they could not help. After making few complaints they started making escapes simply promising that they will revert back but never do so. Sometimes they are barring my services and they play as they like. These people will not even think about resolving the issue. When ever i call they say their recharge server is down presently and ask me to try after sometime. I asked when in a business day they can guarantee that their servers are running. They simply do not have any answer and smile for that. These cust care people are hopeless and the company airtel itself does not show interest in servicing people that they shows in their adds and cheating people.
They simply make calls to us regarding their recharge plans, value vouchers, astrology, cricket, news and all unnecessary stuff even though we do not ask for it. They do not show any interest in customer satisfaction. In india it has become a fashion for all these companies as we can not do anything other than calling for few times and switching to new provider.
More Airtel Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data