Airtel / Hello Tunes / airtel hello tunes is very costly!
I've been trying to download a hello tune, based on the information given in the website of Airtel, by calling a direct no. [protected]. I've tried it several times, it asks for options from the menu. If they've mentioned that this is a direct call no. Why is it so that they are charging people @6 INR per min and that too asking for questions and options from the main menu. Ideally a direct no. Shouldn't be asking so many questions and should directly start downloading the tunes. But this is not the case here and this according to me is fooling public. If they've mentioned in their site that this is the direct call no. then it shouldn't be asking for all the menu options, as listening to all the songs in the list is very costly (@6 Rs./min).
More Airtel / Hello Tunes Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills