Airtel Datacard / no connectivity!

25-C,Royal,Shipra Suncity,Indirapuram,Ghaziabad-201010India Review updated:
3.35
The Data card services subscribed about 7 months ago - are not working at all - all the complaint have fallen on deaf ears as they do not seem to have a system of reversal nor they have a system for resolving the problem.

Every time you call the customer care they have same solution to offer which if they log - probably would know how many times it has been tired before. A company who works in communication arena having taken one month already and have not provided a solution - needs to get into some other space where they have the luxury of time to do things at their own pace.

Pathetic is too soft a word to describe their services - hope this complaint is a wake up call for them.

Comments

Ro
  11th of Feb, 2008
Given that your complaint was on 27th November last year and that I have just subscribed to them early last month and am having innumerable problems, Airtel have obviously not paid heed to any complaints!

The customer service is never any help, in fact calling them is more of a frustration (to put it midly) than anything else. I honestly wish I has spent more time researching the various service providers before going with Airtel's "reputation" - am not sure how much better others are but doubt things can be any worse!
Ga
  26th of Feb, 2008
Failing to find an answer to my problem I discontinued the connection.Also received a number towards the diconnection log. However the bills from Airtel datacard services contiunue to come as before.

They also gave a e-mail id of the nodelofficer.del@airtel.in for any complaint regarding the bill - the mails to this address do not get responded. The complaint number which is a airtel number if called is never picked up or is genrally switched off.

Ever since i have subscribed to Reliance connection and the services have been pretty smooth with out any hiccups.

I hope Airtel starts understanding the value of the customer - and treating him the way he should be .
Da
  22nd of Dec, 2008
Dear Ms Gupta, I had purchased Airtel Data card for the internet connection in the month of August from your Chembur branch. I had opted for the Rs.599 unlimited download scheme which was available for a limited time. I had setup for a direct debit for the same. However, when my september bill arrived there has been a direct debit of Rs.7600/- which meant that I was charged for the download. When i went back to the Chembur showroom and informed an executive there viz Mamta, She assured me that there was a mistake in the back office in submission of form and that the back office had not been updated about the scheme that I had opted for and therefore i was charged. She also promised me a full refund for the same. I have made several visits to the Chembur showroom but in vain.I get the same reply that the main head office person's signature is needed. Mamata gave me the excuse of it being Ganesh Chaturthi thats why the gentleman was not in office. Its almost christmas now and still I hvae not been refunded and now the data card is also not working.So when i went to the Chembur branch again .I spoke to another executive called Preeti Yelve who was not only not helpful but also very rude. When i was talking to her she just ignored me totally. I dont know what seemed funny to her but it seemed to me that she was trying to get rid of me as soon as she could. When i questioned her about my account again she just told me to hold on and speak to her head.I sopke to a Ms. Tilotama Shelar over there who promised she will look into the matter and give me a definate reply by last monday which was 18th of Dec and till date I havent heard from any of them. I am writing this email in full frustration hoping to get my case resolved as soon as possible as its been 3 months. I am so frustrated as with your customer service which is as good as non existing to me. I hope you are the right person to help me out. For any further enquiries please feel free to contact me on 9819228555.My airtel datacard number is 9987577928. Hoping to hear from you soon.Thanks and Regards, Dakshata.Savant.

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel