[Resolved] Airtel / customer service

Deganga, India

Dear Sir,
I'm a Airtel mobile customer. My Airtel no. is [protected]. On dated 20/06/2016 Airtel gave me an SMS where offered me to "Recharge 295/- = 2.5GGB*3G data or 4 week".
Then I recharged 295/- but Airtel give me 1.5GB 3G. Then I called Airtel customer care. Customer help line officer told me that extra 1GB 3G data I will take after 7days from the recharging date & it will be use any time till the validity date.
But after 12days I could not taken extra 1GB 3G data. So, I called today again to the Airtel customer care. The customer help line officer told me that they gave me 1GB 3G data few days ago which is active on 12am to 6am. And then he send me an SMS "Rs295=2.5GB(1.5GB 3G+1GB night data), 28 days."
Now, my question is why Airtel did not clear that hiden things of this offer? Why the last SMS sent me after 12days after my calling?
I have not need net balance for midnight because then I slept.
So, give me 1GB 3G data for any time use till the offered validity date as soon as possible.
- Yours faithfully,
Ajay Kumar Dutta
Deganga, 24pgs (N), W.B., Pin- 743423

Airtel

• Resolution statement

• Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Jul 12, 2016

Dear Mr. Dutta,

This is with reference to your post dated 2 July 2016.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at airtel.[protected]@airtel.com

Regards
    Akanksha Singh
    airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
    bharti airtel ltd
    airtel.[protected]@airtel.com
    Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence