Airtel Branch Office (Chadha Telecom) Patiala In Punjab. / non co-operation

1 India Review updated:

Its a humble request to all dear mobile users plz avoid airtel. This network trying to fool you at every step, wasting your precious time.

I think non-responsible customer care executives take down this fastest growing networks reputation to hell in very few seconds

This fastest growing network dont have any good service to provide you.
You can see example at chadha telecom patiala, punjab.

Airtel hires the illiterate customer care executive, they people dont know how to attend or how to accomodate their customers. They people r such non-cooperative. They trying to waste your precious time while u go to their any branch office.

They people dont know how to talk. They r very senseless, nonsense. U can see this example at airtel branch office (Chadha telecom) patiala in punjab.

Moreover this fastest growing network has only one mode of taking bill payment which is only accurate cash, they dont accept credit cards, debitcards or 100,500,1000, rupee notes. They people said please give accurate bill payment we dont have loose money & u will be surcharged.
Their cashier is very nonsense.

Comments

• Ra
      27th of May, 2008

Hi this is sagarika. I live in Rohtak.
    Before 3 days i have talk to a customer care executive.
    I think he is a good CCE he has been informed to me abt my complaint. I am appreciate him he is a nice guy. I thing you wld like to be maintain these type of executive
    his name is kamal kumar arora in Haryana Prepaid

• Mo
      21st of Nov, 2012

u r saying right about chadha airtel patiala.i also realised the same----monty

• He
      11th of Sep, 2013

I also agree with chadha telecom (airtel) patiala .. service is totally rubbish there.