AirIndia / foreign transaction fee
I have purchased a ticket online from EWR to HYD on www.airindia.com website from United States using the Credit Card issues in USA but I was charged a Foreign Transaction Fee.
I tried to call many times the New York City Office of AirIndia and whoever picks the phone are usually very rude while talking and before even I try to explain the subject matter I am calling for, They would transfer me to their general customer service and they in turn request to call City Office in New York. This is like never ending loop.
When I have purchased a ticket here in USA using my Credit card issues in US, then whey would I be charged with a Foreign Transaction fee. Credit Card company says, you will have to call Your Merchant to discuss this fee but I cant reach AirIndia at all.
My email id is [protected]@yahoo.com I can provide all the details of purchase on demand by AirIndia Authority.
Please look into this.
More AirIndia Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights 
- Air India - bad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time
- Air India - compensation for delayed flight 
- Air India - non refund of ticket charges for the leg of journey for which the flight was cancelled by air india
- Air India - refusal of in-flight service and rude behaviour by flight attendant
- Air India - flying returns : anand p prakash : membership # 132043265