AirAsia / refund not received
I had booked 2 tickets from Bangalore to Vishakhapatanam for my parents. Airlines postponed the flight without any information to my email id/sms. Later I cancelled the tickets on 18th October 2016 as the airlines postponed the flight.I called the customer care number 8-9 times for my refund.No one is responding properly. They are just misguiding me wait for 48 hours and then again 48 hours.They are not even allow me to connect to their manager.They took my contact number. Noone came back from AirAsia on my contact number.My PNR number is FH1F2T.
This is the first time I booked a ticket and this is the mental harassment this air line is doing with me to refund the money. Today Its been 17-18 days I have not yet received my money.Please help me to get my money back.
More AirAsia Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - flight cancellation for kix-hnl july 1, 2019
- AirAsia - details
- Air Asia - boarding time
- AirAsia - boarding time
- AirAsia - flight delay