AirAsia / customer service
This was a case of 26 nov 2016. I had a flight from bengaluru to new delhi whose departure time was 9:10pm instead I reached the airport at 9:05pm. Due to this I cancelled my ticket. Then today i. E, 27nov I got to know that the flight got departed at 9:50 pm. This was a shocker for me. Also I called at the company customer care on my way to the airport and asked if there is any delay. They said no. Also no official message came from the company about the delay.
Since I had a train on next morning it was importent for me to board the next flight which cost me 9000 rs!!!
Really? Is this the way to handle such situation.
More AirAsia Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - refund
- AirAsia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- AirAsia - missed my connecting flight 
- AirAsia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative