Air India / I have had my mac make up kits stolen from my suitcase from amritsar airport
I travelled to india 11th april from bham airport I purchased mac make kits... I was travelling back from india on the 26th april 2017 via amritsar airport.
I put my mac make kits in my suit case when I was returning back to the uk.., I discovered on the 27th april in the evening my mac make kits had been stolen out of my suitscas.. My suits cases had been checked at amritsar airport because when I got home I had labels on my padlock which stated my suit cases had been checked.. I want compension or I want my items back... This is not exceptable this is called stealing.
Please reply asap
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights 
- Air India - bad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time
- Air India - compensation for delayed flight 
- Air India - non refund of ticket charges for the leg of journey for which the flight was cancelled by air india
- Air India - refusal of in-flight service and rude behaviour by flight attendant
- Air India - flying returns : anand p prakash : membership # 132043265