Air India / flight delay causes missed onward flight
AI 084 from Goa to Mumbai on 22 feb, was delayed, which caused me and my girlfriend missed our onward flights, Mumbai-Amsterdam-Copenhagen.
Had the flight been on schedule, we would have had aprox. 3 hours to do the transfer in Mumbai which should be sufficient time also considering Air India domestic flights arrives at the International airport.
On arrival at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai our onward flight had departured and we went to the Air India counter, but they were not able to provide any compensation or rebooking solution.
They did, however, put us in contact with a travel agency, and I booked a new flightroute, Mumbai-Muscat-London-Copenhagen, costing me 118, 800.00Rs.
What I would ask for, is compensation for that expense, which was directly caused by Air India.
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - no response from ecommerce department for refund 
- Air India - bad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time
- Air India - compensation for delayed flight 
- Air India - non refund of ticket charges for the leg of journey for which the flight was cancelled by air india
- Air India - refusal of in-flight service and rude behaviour by flight attendant
- Air India - flying returns : anand p prakash : membership # 132043265