Air India / flight ai317 overbooked
I had booked a flight from Delhi to Mumbai (AI317) PNR number-J14ZJ for May 20th. Due to glitch at Air India's end, the flight was overbooked. Even while I reached the check in counter 80 minutes before departure, I was forced to take the next flight that was scheduled after 5 hours. It was Grossly inconvenient for me which ruined my health and my next day at office. There was no support or help extended as part of the crew. If someone books a flight for a specific time, he/she plans his/her day accordingly. Such delays due to no mistake of the customer cause huge losses to the customer. Had the flight been overbooked, atleast informing this 2 hours beforehand could be helpful so that I could have arranged my plans accordingly. Telling this information at the check in gate was highly unprofessional.
I would definitely not prefer Air India in future. And would recommend everyone to not book any the same due to my terrible experience.
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights 
- Air India - bad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time
- Air India - compensation for delayed flight 
- Air India - non refund of ticket charges for the leg of journey for which the flight was cancelled by air india
- Air India - refusal of in-flight service and rude behaviour by flight attendant
- Air India - flying returns : anand p prakash : membership # 132043265