Air India / non provision of accommodation, transport and meals
1. I had booked through Air India and traveled as per following details:-
(a)AI 6745DelhiMauritius24 Feb 08
(b)HM054MauritiusSeychelles25 Feb 08
(c)EK 708SeychellesDubai01 Mar 08
(d)IC 746DubaiDelhi01 Mar 08
2. On the onward journey no accommodation, transport and meals were provided inspite of the halt being more than 08 hours and also the fact that bookings were made in 'Y' category. It was intimated to us that 'Air Mauritius' has refused to provide the same due to some change in the agreement.
3. I had booked through 'Air India' and as I understand the laid down norms and rules, it is the 'Air India' responsibility to make the arrangements and provide the accommodation, transport and meals. It is not understood why Air India did not take on this responsibility.
4. Air india should take appropriate action as well as provide compensation for the above halt to include accommodation, transport and meals.
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights 
- Air India - staff service
- Air India - delay, poor service, power bank and rows with customers!
- Air India - cancellation of flight no. ai9901
- Air India - non intimation of gate change.
- Air India - service by jalandhar office on call