Air France / Inconvenience due to flight delay!

1 Norway

I was on a Flight AF1275 on 28.01.2008 with connecting Flight AF0204. The Flight AF1275 was delayed because of which I missed my connecting Flight AF0204. The Flight AF1275 was scheduled to land at 09.20 hrs, actually landed at 09.50 hrs and by the time to reach the gate it was 10.05 hrs. I had to run to my next flight Gate and I was there at 10.25 hrs but the flight had gone. If the first flight is delayed for no fault of passenger, the second flight shall wait for the passenger coming from connecting flight especially when it is a matter of just 10-15min.

My complaint is basically for the alternative arrangement made for me inspite of better arrangement could have been very much possible. I have been ask to wait for 13hrs at CDG airport for next flight. I was suppose to go to Chennai, India. The new route which was given to me was Paris-singapore (13hrs waiting at CDG & 12.30hrs flight) and another flight Singapore-chennai (2.50hrs waiting at singapore & 4hrs flight). There was a flight Paris-Dubai at 13.30 hrs and there is good connection from Dubai to Chennai by other airlines. I requested a lot but he attending officer were so rude and non-cooperative. I was given just one Sandwitch and Cold drink coupon for 13hrs waiting at airport.

I not only missed my Business schedule in India but also lost one complete day. I shall be compensated fairly for the trouble caused to me for my no mistake (except choosing Air France to fly).