Air France / Lost baggage and Air France denial!
During my recent trip to INdia, I had bought a musical instrument veena and transported as a baggage in Air France. It did not make it to the airport and they had a list which said so. Now they are saying I made a claim after four days thanks to their wrong information about the airport timings in their consumer center.
I did not know that I had to make a claim immediately. I was not told by the Air France employee and I do not have past experience with it. When I called next day the customer service center also did not advice me of the same. They had wrong timings of the Boston airport baggage center as well in their database. These factors resulted in me in visiting airport twice and not having the ability to get in touch with anybody. The tonnes of calls left with the Boston airport air france baggage center was not returned. Eventually I filed a claim on Thursday which as four days after my arrival. Now the reply from Air France is you made a late claim and we are not responsible for your loss.
More Air France Complaints & Reviews
- Air France - Stay away from Air France! 
- Air France - LOST LUGGAGE 
- Air France - Kafka-esque refund runaround
- Air France - Poor service! 
- Air France - AIR FRANCE - 24 HOUR DELAY NO HOTEL NO FOOD 
- Air France - delayed baggage on flight af 452, paris, charles de gaulel to amman, jordan, may 30th 2018 
- Air France - I had 2 strollers lost
- Air France - uncomfortable premium economy seat
- Air France - flight overbooked
- Air France - double charge on baggage and need to get the refund.