Air Berlin — delay
We flew on the June 24 2017 from Venice to Stockholm. There were three stops on the journey and all three of them were delayed. Then our luggage didn´t arrive to Arlanda, Stockholm. These were the connections:
Venice- Dusseldorf- AB8763 arrived 14:47 instead of 13:55 which led to a delay of the next flight.
Dusseldorf- Berlin Tegel AB 6444 was supposed to leave at 15:00 but left at approximately at 17:00 which caused us to miss the connection at 16:25 from Berlin to Stockholm.
Berlin- Stockholm AB8006 was due at 16:25 but we had to take flight AB8000 instead which was due at 21:25 but actually left the airport at 22:10 and arrived at Arlanda at 23:30.
Luggage has still not arrived and we have filed a complaint about this and also reported it missing. We have still no news about our luggage (three bags).
We sincerely hope that you will compensate us for both delay and bags as soon as possible as this is far from acceptable. Our flight was also rescheduled with two stops instead of one, which would also have costed less when we booked our journey. The original route was Venice-Dusseldorf-Stockholm.
Teresa Romano, Fred Wilhelmsson and Julia Romano-Wilhelmsson
More Air Berlin Complaints & Reviews
- Air Berlin - customer service 
- Air Berlin - one way flight to bangkok 
- Air Berlin - delayed luggage - 2 weeks
- Air Berlin - cancellation of a flight/ delay of a journey 
- Air Berlin - taxi bill
- Air Berlin - flight from boston to düsseldorf cancelled
- Air Berlin - flight cancellation
- Air Berlin - flight delay + flight cancellation on the same air berlin trip, thus 33 hours of delay!
- Air Berlin - lost luggage
- Air Berlin - no responses or refund for air berlin cancellation of flight