Air Asiaflight changes

The joy of a discount airline - xmas present from air asia - text message - your 6 hour flight to bali in 2 days has now been changed to a 13 hour flight the next day via kl - oh yeah and whilst we are at it although you paid extra and purchased an additional leg room seat - we have sold that to someone else - so since you asked we will refund you the $98 you paid in the next month or so!

Thanks for the xmas present you useless airline! One night of accommodation paid for and wasted so thanks for that - not that you would give a stuff!

Never again!!!

Ai
Dec 25, 2014

Comments

• Me
      Jan 08, 2015

Merry bloody Xmas to us! I also loved the New Years Day message I got from them advising that I would also have to return to Melbourne via KL, adding 6 hours to my return! And when you try to find an email address to send a complaint to, surprise surprise... can't find one! I'm sending a complaint off to Air Asia today and if they don't provide a fair & reasonable outcome (compensation), I will be referring the matter to Consumer Affairs & ACCC based on false advertising and it not being made clear enough in their advertising - not the first time Air Asia have been accused and prosecuted for this! Anyone else on these flights should do the same as there's strength in numbers and we can't simply accept that they never had approval to fly direct between Melbourne & Denpasar, despite advertising.