Air Asia / customer service

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Review updated:

Absolute joke, cannot actually be called customer service as there is none. Received e-mail in middle night telling me my flight has been rescheduled (second time this has happened on this booking). Time rescheduled is not suitable so tried to contact Air Asia Customer service as it indicates on the e-mail.
First for flights within Malaysia there is NO number to call ONLY Chat Line. So I contacted chat line to be 145 on queue, waiting only to be dropped off after I get to 111.
So you buy a ticket, Air Asia decides to change it, but provides no ability to contact anyone to advise change is not acceptable?????

Nice One...

Ga
Oct 17, 2017

Comments

• Vi
      Oct 20, 2017

AIR ASIA has the most incompetent personnel of any passenger carrying Airline. Pay a bit extra and fly with another carrier. There is so much emphasis by the CEo that Air Asia is a leading cheap airline. For a company that rakes in bucket loads of money you would suppose they would provide competent training for their staff. I have watched their inability for a long time and have now decided never to fly with them again. If you employ low IQ staff that wouldn't get a job on the service counter at MC Donald's don't expect any customer service. There isn't any. I wouldn't give them a job washing my toilet bowl.