Air Asia / customer service
Absolute joke, cannot actually be called customer service as there is none. Received e-mail in middle night telling me my flight has been rescheduled (second time this has happened on this booking). Time rescheduled is not suitable so tried to contact Air Asia Customer service as it indicates on the e-mail.
First for flights within Malaysia there is NO number to call ONLY Chat Line. So I contacted chat line to be 145 on queue, waiting only to be dropped off after I get to 111.
So you buy a ticket, Air Asia decides to change it, but provides no ability to contact anyone to advise change is not acceptable?????
More Air Asia Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - refund
- AirAsia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- AirAsia - missed my connecting flight 
- AirAsia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative