Air Asia / clark is not in manila
Air asia offer flights to manila but actually you land in clark which if you ask the locals is not even in the same region as manila and takes two hour minimum to get to get to any of the three terminals that are actually in manila and does not have metered taxis allowed to enter!!
Scam - beware!! Cost us $100 us in taxi to terminal 2 in manila and we missed connecting domestic flights, even after allowing three hours in between and so had to buy next flights costing $200 us again!! Beware of air asia. Deception!!
More Air Asia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - Slow Refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - Booking and service
- Airasia - service
- Air Asia Airlines - cancellation of flight
- Airasia - air steward and talking loudly at upfront hot seat to miri
- Airasia - luggage