Air Asia / not serving meals prebooked
I, dato' ang choo hong and my wife datin tan kim lian booked the above flight online on 13-10-2010 with prebooked meals and paid for them (Total fare paid rm602.00)
When we boarded the above flight on 13 nov 2010 we were not served the above meals despite us showing our printed itinerary that showed the prebooked meals. Your sfa muthukumara (2709) insisted on refering to her own document and not ours, and even comented that we may have booked a different flight.
Your inefficiency, uncaring and unprofessional attitude has caused us embarrasementand mental and physical suffering.
We now demand:
1. A refund of rm24 for the meals paid for.
2. An apology from top management
3. A token compensation of rm48 for the embarrasment, mental and physical suffering that we endured.
I would expect a personal response (Not a standardised computer reply) within 7 days of this mail.
Dato' ang choo hong.
More Air Asia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - Slow Refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Air Asia - web site was not working to amend my baggage allowance
- Airasia - my credit aud419 not utilised to pay the booking and credit forfeited
- Airasia - d7523 hanada to kl airasia x flight inconsiderate steward and stewardess
- Air Asia - air ticket
- Airasia - apps service for change flight date