Air Arabia / change flight schedule

1 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: 0506145800

sorry to write this, but it seems that Air Arabia is not very serious on its business of services. Our experience is that, we have purchased tickets to fly from Sharjah to Antalya for all family, right after school closures by July 4th, and that we also booked our vacations for that date and paid for it. We also purchased the tickets months ago, to make sure that we can get the seats for a reasonable price. yesterday (which is few weeks from the top season) Air Arabia send a message to me that, they have rescheduled the flight and my seats are booked on July 16th, which is a funny 2 weeks later than my original date. I have contacted them and after hours of talks, i am being offered to get my money back with a "full" refund... The issue is that, when i try to buy alternate tickets by this time (which is very close to the peak hot season) i need to pay 3-4 x more than what i have paid to AirArabia, or what i would have paid for any other airline by the time of my original booking. AirArabia says that they have the right to change the flights as such in an unserious way, and unitarily... I myself am flying with many airlines over the past 25 years, to over 55 countries, and i have never seen such an unprofessional and unacceptable service and claim that they can safely change my flight to one that is 2 weeks later and the last minute... at the heart of the aviation industry in UAE, i very much find this type of a service very odd, and i recommend, people to think again while depending on AirArabia for their travels... or they might find themselves into similar situations... My PNR for reservation 39607992

On