AIG Trust Financial Services / The company wanted to get money from me for some fake prize
Guys, don’t trust the company AIG Trust Financial Services. I got the letter from them and it was mentioned that I was lucky winner of $300, 000. I was shocked and decided to check this company, because I haven’t taken part in any lotteries or something like this. I checked the company and found out that their letters were scams. They wanted to get $5, 000 in order to process the fees and get you prize. I decided not to risk and didn’t waste money.
More AIG Trust Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- AIG Travel Guard - Fraud 
- AIG Sun America - Annuity refund stall 
- AIG Travel Guard - Scam and fraud! 
- AIG American Home Assurance Company - Scam and fraud! 
- Aig Promotions - entire company 
- AIG Life insurance - refused to my request for a cash surrender of my term life starting in 2007.
- AIG Sun America - AIG Continues to rip customers off.
- AIG SunAmerica - Only bad thoughts about them now..
- AIG Insurance Company - Agent gone wrong
- AIG Insurance - Bad service