AIG Insurance / They give me run around

I have subscribed the Insurance through Chase Bank USA, N.A. in 2004. Couple of months ago my family in an accident was rear ended by a semi-tractor trailer and everybody got hurt. This insurance supposed to cover my family leave benefits, medical bills and more. Actually, they are giving me run-around, first they lost the application, and then they could not find the application, then after two months denial for the service that I have been paying for four years. I am no sure what is going to happen when I submit medical bills! Upon my questioning customer service rep says that the policy that you have is different than the one that I have!! I cannot get it!! What does it mean?!!!. Benefits should be explained with every policy. AIG is provided with all the information I do not know what else and at what they are looking at!! No wonder they in trouble on Wall street!! It is clear to me they do not know what they are doing. Watch out find a better company, I feel I have wasted my money for the TOURCHER!!! It is a scam!! They will do anything to get your money but when you need they probably never come through!!

Va

Comments

28th of Jan, 2009

I purchased an insurance for a travel ticket at AiG in 2008, and I submitted all the requested documents, but they denial my claim. It was said, whether you miss your flight or something unable you to get on that flight you will get a refund. I ended up paying a higher price on that ticket(ticket + insurance) and never received my money back from AIG. Watch out for AIG Travel Inurance...It's a SCAM.

28th of Jan, 2009

At AIG when you submit a claim they either say they never received your documents or they lost them. They will always turn around and deny your claim. AIG most insurance are SCAMS... Be aware!