AIG Insurance / They give me run around
I have subscribed the Insurance through Chase Bank USA, N.A. in 2004. Couple of months ago my family in an accident was rear ended by a semi-tractor trailer and everybody got hurt. This insurance supposed to cover my family leave benefits, medical bills and more. Actually, they are giving me run-around, first they lost the application, and then they could not find the application, then after two months denial for the service that I have been paying for four years. I am no sure what is going to happen when I submit medical bills! Upon my questioning customer service rep says that the policy that you have is different than the one that I have!! I cannot get it!! What does it mean?!!!. Benefits should be explained with every policy. AIG is provided with all the information I do not know what else and at what they are looking at!! No wonder they in trouble on Wall street!! It is clear to me they do not know what they are doing. Watch out find a better company, I feel I have wasted my money for the TOURCHER!!! It is a scam!! They will do anything to get your money but when you need they probably never come through!!
More AIG Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- AIG Travel Guard - Fraud 
- AIG Sun America - Annuity refund stall 
- AIG Travel Guard - Scam and fraud! 
- AIG American Home Assurance Company - Scam and fraud! 
- Aig Promotions - entire company 
- AIG Life insurance - refused to my request for a cash surrender of my term life starting in 2007.
- AIG Trust Financial Services - The company wanted to get money from me for some fake prize
- AIG Sun America - AIG Continues to rip customers off.
- AIG SunAmerica - Only bad thoughts about them now..
- AIG Insurance Company - Agent gone wrong