Aig Cd Ins & Fingerhut?insurance / product I didn't order

1 P.O. Box 166Newark, NJ, United States Review updated:

Received a bill from Fingerhut for a service I did not order. It was an insurance policy with AIG CD INS. I called AIG and tried to cancel it, telling them I did not order the insurance and did not want it. I was treated very rudely.
I then called Fingerhut and told them I did not want the insurance and that I had already talked with AIG. Fingerhut told me that I had to pay the minimum for two months as that is as long as it would take to get it off my account and if I didn't, it would affect my credit rating.
I cancelled my account with Fingerhut which i have had for many years and filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau.

Comments

• Id
      5th of Nov, 2009

You can write the corporate office to issue a sales dispute and request cancellation in writing. They will pull the recording from the call. If you did not accept the policy when offered, or accept a copy to review for the free whatever time frame they got, you will get a full refund. As a tip from a former employee, make sure you ask to hear the recording yourself. If you do not, then they will send you a letter saying whatever they want.

The address is