Aig Cd Ins & Fingerhut?insurance / product I didn't order
Received a bill from Fingerhut for a service I did not order. It was an insurance policy with AIG CD INS. I called AIG and tried to cancel it, telling them I did not order the insurance and did not want it. I was treated very rudely.
I then called Fingerhut and told them I did not want the insurance and that I had already talked with AIG. Fingerhut told me that I had to pay the minimum for two months as that is as long as it would take to get it off my account and if I didn't, it would affect my credit rating.
I cancelled my account with Fingerhut which i have had for many years and filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau.
More Aig Cd Ins & Fingerhut?insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Fingerhut - fraud 
- Fingerhut - order/customer service 
- Fingerhut - customer service/shipping
- Fingerhut - safeline plus 
- Fingerhut - credit watchman 
- Fingerhut - bear waterfall
- Fingerhut - customer service, pricing hidden policies 
- Fingerhut - payment refused / name change by the foreign workers.
- Fingerhut - jordan 3-pc. colored wood bistro
- Fingerhut - sony xperia phone