Agodamisleading

I booked a hotel for 5 nights in Bangkok Sukhumvit Soi 3 based on the Agoda reviews (member reviews of the hotels). The hotel has been rated 7.5 out of 10 at Agoda.com but when we reached there, it was not even worth a rating of 6. The rooms were very small and the two ladies at the reception were very moody and never talks, even when we asked something directly to them.

After Day 1, I called up Agoda.com and asked them to change my hotel to something better and they told me that it was not possible. That is what they say after taking all the money for 5 days! The customer care there is just pathetic and I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone for hotel booking.

I was forced to stay there for 5 days and it was worst. I have already posted a review of the hotel on the Agoda website based on my experience but I would like everyone to know that the reviews given on the Agoda website are misleading and should not be trusted blindly.

Mi

Comments

• Ni
      Oct 16, 2011

Are you complaining that you didn't like the hotel and you wanted to have Agoda find you another one? These guys have tons of hotels. I've used them many times. Bangkok is their home territory. I find it hard to believe they wouldn't help you.
    Sounds like you are exaggerating a bit.

• In
      Jan 07, 2012

Totally had the same experience and Agoda just dump us once they charged.

• In
      Jan 07, 2012

I am confirmed as a Thai . Agoda did not care about the clients ----- no matter you are in Thailand or not

• Ge
      Apr 20, 2012

If your review is too negative, Agoda will not publish your review.

Oct 02, 2017

I have had the same - the site is very misleading and you don't get what you buy