Agoda — misleading
I booked a hotel for 5 nights in Bangkok Sukhumvit Soi 3 based on the Agoda reviews (member reviews of the hotels). The hotel has been rated 7.5 out of 10 at Agoda.com but when we reached there, it was not even worth a rating of 6. The rooms were very small and the two ladies at the reception were very moody and never talks, even when we asked something directly to them.
After Day 1, I called up Agoda.com and asked them to change my hotel to something better and they told me that it was not possible. That is what they say after taking all the money for 5 days! The customer care there is just pathetic and I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone for hotel booking.
I was forced to stay there for 5 days and it was worst. I have already posted a review of the hotel on the Agoda website based on my experience but I would like everyone to know that the reviews given on the Agoda website are misleading and should not be trusted blindly.
More Agoda Complaints & Reviews
- Agoda - reservation 
- Agoda - you cannot update your personal info with agoda 
- Agoda - payment taken but no booking! 
- Agoda.com - cancellation policy 
- Agoda - fraud 
- Agoda Company - voucher gift card
- Agoda - unfair charges 
- Hotel Booking Online - meal options 
- [Resolved] Agoda Company - hotel reservation for budapest charged on cc but no reservation made 
- Agoda - don't use debit card with agoda!!