Afni Inc / False collections on Verizon acct.s!

1 PPO boxBloomington, IL, United States
Phone: 1-866-308-1160

I want to add my complaint to all of the people making note of a problem with Afni Inc.. I have also had a problem with them due to a false claim by them about a phone bill from 1997. I never lived in the city where the bill was from nor have I been there. I also have reported my trouble to both the police and the Federal Trade Commission. A very common thread here with Afni seems to be old Verizon bills. The officer who investigated my report called the phone number in question. It went to a church office not an apartment as Afni claimed. The person at the church claimed that the phone number had been used by the church since about 1995, two years before I was supposed to have had it. I was told to report this to the Attorney Generals Office. Everything that has been discovered since I reported the ID theft to the Police has brought about more questions about the validity of Afni's claims as well as making me very suspicious of the operations of this company. If we all start reporting these problems something will be done about them.