Afni, Inc. Bloomington IL / Illegal collection
Afni Collections company in Bloomington IL sent me collections charge from year 1996 for $629 with Verizon phone company with settlement charge $525.38 even I has been discharged from debtors in 1996 due to my bankruptcy.
They are trying to recover debt even charges between year [protected] on Verizon phone company in New York. I never used Verizon in those years in NY, I used New York Bell phone company, but obviously Verizon and Afni are trying to find bogus charges. They should be stopped from this fraud.
More Afni, Inc. Bloomington IL Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni, Inc. - collection call for wrong balance
- Afni, Inc. - us cellular
- Afni, Inc. - Unethical behaviour, attempt to collect false debt
- Afni, Inc - False claim, stating i owe $8, 779. 44 to them, or my license will be suspended. 
- AFNI - Former Employee