AFNI / attempting to collect on paid Alltel bill
Afni has reported to my credit bureau a fraudulent debt that was paid to Alltel. Every time I dispute they just reage it to make it look like it is a current default. AFNI ignores all my correspondence that has proof that this was paid to Alltel in full. They have ruined my credit! They need to be stopped.
This lawfirm is looking for victims to proceed with a class action on AFNI. I just contacted them.
Their number is: [protected]
Edelman, Combs, Latturner & Goodwin, LLC
120 South LaSalle Street, 18th Floor
Chicago, IL 60603
Consumer Protection Lawyers
Know Your Rights
If AFNI has sent you a letter and is trying to collect on a cell phone bill call:
I just contacted them!
More AFNI Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni, Inc. - collection call for wrong balance
- Afni, Inc. - us cellular
- Afni, Inc. - Unethical behaviour, attempt to collect false debt
- Afni, Inc - False claim, stating i owe $8, 779. 44 to them, or my license will be suspended. 
- AFNI - Former Employee