AFNI / Old Alltel bill!
Back in March of 2007, I received a letter from Afni, Inc. demanding payment for an old cellular bill. Immediately, I contacted the "creditor" (Alltel) and asked for a copy of the $344.28 bill from over 6 years ago. Alltel told me that since the account was closed, they could no longer provide me a bill/statement.
I have asked that (Afni, Inc) prove this bill and they cannot do so either. They ask me dumb questions like... did you ever have Alltel service? Obviously this is all a confusing ploy intended to extract what money they can out of people who can't/won't do their homework.
The bottom line is that if there is a legitimate charge, there is a legitimate bill/statement. Unfortunately, the amount of money we are discussing is too low to hire an attorney. After seeing the hundreds of complaints in this forum I am convinced that something must be done.
Feel free to contact me if you are interested in teaming up and shutting down this ridiculous company.
More AFNI Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni, Inc. - collection call for wrong balance
- Afni, Inc. - us cellular
- Afni, Inc. - Unethical behaviour, attempt to collect false debt
- Afni, Inc - False claim, stating i owe $8, 779. 44 to them, or my license will be suspended. 
- AFNI - Former Employee