Aflac / double billing

Aflac has received not only payments from my checks at work, but also claimed these payments weren't made though checks were cashed. So I paid the bill they sent in the mail. They still claim they haven't received this check. So now I have paid for 9 months of Aflac and they just stonewall me when I try to contact them.

Comments

17th of Jan, 2008

i had a problem like that too...but my company was lying to me...i asked for a copy of all the payments that was sent and guess what...my policies were not being paid on time from my company....i was wondering why i was getting bills at home if i pay from my check at work. ask aflac to send you a copy of your payment history they are really good about trying to please us customers...and the customer service are really friendly...i hope this helps.

2nd of Sep, 2008

As an Aflac employee for 10 plus years working daily with billing issues, if your employer were forwarding your payroll deductions in a timely manner, you would not be billed at home. We offer an extended time for these premiums to be remitted prior to contacting policyholders. Our contacting you directly is aimed at protecting our policyholders.

• Am
      30th of Nov, 2008

tata.aig.life.inshurance.policy.about my husband.reply soon.

• Lo
      3rd of Feb, 2009

The company that I work for, allowed AFLAC to come in and offer coverage to their employess and a group rate which is suppose to be a lower rate than it would as an individual plan. what happens is the payroll dept. deducts your fees however you set it up. Mine is on a weekly deduction for example. AFLAC bills and sends the invoice once a month to the company, it is the companies responsiblity to send the payments to AFLAC to pay the monthly premiums.

If bills are sent to you from AFLAC, you can bet your bottom dollar that the company for which you work is deducting these fees, but are not sending in the money that they they are taking from your pay check.

• Tr
      25th of May, 2009

over charged on policy, removed children whom were over the age requirement. the billing charge was not lowered. i had to go to my work and have the right charge presented. never was reimbusrt for the previous months. could not get thecustermer service rep. to understand the owed me from july to december of 2009. approx. $23.00 per bi-weekly six months worth of back pay. which is approx. $256.00.