Menu
Aflac
customer service contacts

Aflac
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

146 complaints
42 resolved 104 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Aflac. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

(Claims)
Claims
14 7
+1 800 366 3436
(Aflac NY Customer Service)
Aflac NY Customer Service
1 0
More phone numbers

What is Aflac’s email addresses?

Aflac’s support and contact email addresses are [email protected], [email protected]

Aflac website

What category is Aflac related to?

Aflac is related to the Business & Finances category.

What are the social media accounts of Aflac?

What is Aflac's Facebook?
Connect with Aflac via Facebook at Aflac
What is Aflac's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Aflac on YouTube at Aflac
What is Aflac's Instagram?
Check out Aflac's Instagram pictures and videos at Aflac
What is Aflac's LinkedIn?
See Aflac's portfolio on LinkedIn at Aflac

Overview of Aflac complaint handling

146 Aflac reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 4, 2006. The latest review Cancelled short term disability was posted on Jun 23, 2022. The latest complaint unknowingly paying for st disability coverage that isn't based on my current income was resolved on Aug 28, 2019. Aflac has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 146 reviews. Aflac has resolved 42 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Aflac?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aflac Customer Service. Initial Aflac complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aflac above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aflac. Discuss the issues you have had with Aflac and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Aflac’s complaints

D
7:22 am

Aflac - Cancelled short term disability

Cancelled disability policy pd 161153 at the end of April 2022 .was to keep eye coverage .PF168729 . billed in May for both policies figured must have cancelled too late . I retired may 13 from allegheny county emergency services and no longer need the disabilty coversge .but now the payment was taken again. From my checking account that caused a overdraft . I am retired and no longer need disability . and need my money returned

R
6:43 pm

Aflac - Operator error

I had a claim a while back and I had spoke with the operator about how to deliver funds I spoke with operator not once but twice stating them to them clearly that I did not want my funds directly deposited and they assured me more than once that they would not be directly deposited and what had happened was my ex girl at the time or whatever I did not...

A
1:43 am

Aflac - STD Claim

I had a STD claim which I was, of course, denied. The case manager, Avonte Cooper, has been the most unprofessional and incompetent person I have dealt with. During my leave, she closed out many of my portal messages without responding and on her letters she did not include a direct contact number. She lied to me and stated that she sent my ADA form and...